Translate

Tuesday, April 6, 2021

Head Of House Correction

1973-1976

Now on this I have a family story I could probably tell to help understanding.  For people to get a picture of how correction was done with myself and husband.  On some matters I insisted their Dad deal with the problem being head of house.  Like lighting a bed on fire with his dads lighter or in trouble because of what had happened with friends I caught.  

If he would ground the child or forbid to play with friends which he had done, that punishes me.  I am the one who has to enforce the punishment, not him.  So basically the man grounded me...for reporting the child.  I couldn't go see my friends with children he played with...that is punishing me.  So how did I deal with it?  Privately... told him he was punishing me did he realize that.

Told him how I was raised...used belt...hands were for love never use hands to spank child.  I wanted it over and done with so the child would learn lessons from that, you don't listen do what others tell you, you follow our rules.  My dad called it cleaning out the ears  hahaha  Well my husband didn't really care for how he was raised so did agree to try that.  Well I told him he was the one to set the punishment, it was up to him to change it not me.  A rule change by head of house.

Well, Bob had had correction spankings in school so understood me I guess.  So while typing asked him about it.   He told me at his school they had baseball bat he is drawing me a picture  hahaha  Moon Jr High.. well still don't really understand but said sawed 3 sides  then drilled holes in it and yes tap on it so stuck pull off..he can't remember how tape was tied in exactly. 

So we did come to agreement on these things.  Now for myself I never had to use it don't think, however I sure would get it out and smack the kitchen counter with that belt a few times as warning you had better be hearing what I am telling you!!  They believed me, so I don't recall having to use it.

So the belt got introduced and reminded of by me!!


Copyright © 2021 I’m Global Now. All rights reserved

No comments:

Search This Blog

AZ plus KY

We would go sometimes drive to think called Bullhead city gamble.. close was and you drive thru an area heading that way full full fu...