Translate

Wednesday, March 31, 2021

Son's Desire To Support Family Before Marriage

2007

The desire of J's heart and reason even waited so long to marry, was because he wanted to make enough money to have a wife stay home to raise children...look what he got? She couldn't stay put...had to have part time jobs baby sitters to even do that... now you would think a woman coming from what she came from...woman having to support men...that would be a real blessing to her. 

Remember Jeremy telling me she was just like me.  haha  kinda like Bob telling my mom I was just like her...it floored her.  Well don't know what part Jeremy felt was just like me, except for her qualities of being a help to all and friendly to all.  You try to figure these things out you know it was not spiritual qualities at all.  She didn't even get baptized till moving to KY.

Well it was to her grandmother that is for sure that made it a point to talk to me at the wedding about Jeremy and Natalie, so worried Nat would make same mistake they all made having to support the men.   She didn't think Natalie knew what she had in Jeremy.  Told me at their wedding.  The family thought a lot of him.

Did I do some work...yes, took in baby sitting of neighbors, and stayed home. When had to work I worked 2nd shift..very very limited day care...Bob was then there. When Bob lost job...I worked 2 jobs...took in sewing at home extra work... making baby forget what called but put them up over cribs for baby's to look at watch turning..Bob used to help me, as he would apply for things... oh called baby mobile I did sewing, he did stuffing... but our children were raised by us not day care...and those starting years too.

J had to go to a lady for babysitting for short period once when needed to work.. and wow this lady she was great, J loved it there, a Catholic I think but had 17 children as i recall ridiculous amount never heard of such a number.  Just until Bob got there to pick him up lived I think 8 of them at that time maybe more but in a 3 bedroom 2 story.. well lots were already grown in service etc but out of the house.

Most the time when J and Nat came to farm before marriage of course Tom would come too..but those spent most their time together, even flying kites  haha shooting always and they would have full basement to themselves only needed to come upstairs to be boys and raid the frig  hahaha.



Copyright © 2021 I’m Global Now. All rights reserved

No comments:

Search This Blog

AZ plus KY

We would go sometimes drive to think called Bullhead city gamble.. close was and you drive thru an area heading that way full full fu...