Translate

Thursday, March 25, 2021

Saving J - Birth Josh

1975

I had wanted another child and J was getting older, well don't know their dad was to keen on the idea but that man had drive if you know what I mean..  Well I could feel myself ovulate..so knew as he was leaving for work  lol  Well he was late that day.  Told him to leave early to make up for it.

Anyway my sister then moved to Tucson, because of her husband change in service promotion I think.  She was PG too...Trent they call T is about 3 months older than Josh.  Well they had a dog they needed to get rid of...so comes to me of course.  That was a whymer riner...yellow eyes...docked tail.  So anyway found a home for him, think him not sure.

Reason I am bringing this up is because Bob's dad actually saved Jeremy's life.  Bobs dad and Bob under him of course sold real estate way out it was a drive back then but not much traffic at all and of course 70 mpr speed limit.  Well there was a built in pool at their office which was a home so Cheri came up and we went out there to be by the pool.  J was on step playing and us talking didn't see and Bob's dad saw him and ran out stepped down on the steps and grabbed him by the arm pulling him up.  So Bob's dad actually saved the childs life to me.  Interesting thing about it, is that child never choked or coughed or anything like gills??.

Well came time then for me to have Josh, by the way Bob named them both, called what they would be before ever arriving.  Chose names too.  Well for J, he wanted either Jeremiah because of the song, or Zachariah...so I said  there will be no araiah's, and went with Jeremy.  Josh we stayed same on.

Well Christmas time and have a child at home, was dialated for weeks and he didn't come.  Dr..oh you will love this name for Gyncologist...  Seaman don't know spelling.  Anyway he said he was going out of town for the holidays so someone else would be delivering him...or as I was dia-lated so long and big..he could induce labor and he would do that.  So my choice...well not all together... as J was so fast delivery, they call that a history...Bob had fear of me not making it to hospital before born.  So he wanted induced to know I would be there...fit me fine as I would be home for Christmas with J.  I want to say they started the PIT want to say they call it letters..iv to induce about 8 as prep had to be done before.  Can't remember time born..might have it...but football was going to be on at 11 and Bob wanted it over by then  lol  Well it was fast...Dr would sit beside me with hand on tummy and tell me when I had a good pain  lol   I would say  was it??  Dr also asked Bob if he wanted to come in and watch..but they weren't suppose to allow that without lamaz or whatever called.  He said NO

Josh they said, as he has one eye a little smaller than other...said reaction in that eye to sulfur they put in?  He was also jaundices so yellow had to be under lights.  He also don't know still maybe don't pay attention to it any longer...but he had one eye that turned more green like his dads and one eye blue like mine.  Now J was blue eyed till oh about 9 maybe his eyes turned more toward a green cast but depends what he wears.  Bob's mom said he was blue eyed till change also.

Josh was a colicky baby...I was up night after night trying to keep him quiet so Bob could sleep with going to work.  So would go as far away in house I could with him.

Bob did say he was glad I did choose to have another child then.

 

Copyright © 2021 I’m Global Now. All rights reserved

No comments:

Search This Blog

AZ plus KY

We would go sometimes drive to think called Bullhead city gamble.. close was and you drive thru an area heading that way full full fu...