Translate

Saturday, March 20, 2021

Attack Cats and White Rat

 Well I will tell the story of how we met but thoughts of meeting Bob's family the first time is what happened to come to me so thought I would write about it while in my mind.  There is a big age difference between Bob and his little brother Paul.  So Bob 22 would put Paul at 12, so just a kid.

Bob and I stayed there living down in the bottom floor of tri-level house, there were 2 bedrooms down there...believe this was after I had come back to AZ after meeting.  

Well it was the critters in that house that come to mind.  Paul had this attack cat, I mean that thing you walk by steps or would like hide attack you.  Also had a big white rat I think as a pet.  Never in my life did I ever hear of an attack cat.  It would even attack him.  Well who the heck keeps a cat like that?   You were leery to walk anywhere with that cat. Like I was on high alert all the time.  Paul also had in the basement a rat caged of course, but what a combo  big white one I think.

Funny thing is that my sister Cheri had one of them cats too.  Well she never had dogs just cats.  Well family on both sides with attack cats??  

 So does that mean the cats are restless tonight?

Other critter was a dog in the house Poncho think name..mut but big dog had shepherd in him too i think.  That dog used to be Susan's Bob's sister, who was married to Pedro Jane they had son Daryl, she had gotten PG before marriage.  Now don't know why that dog was at Bob's parents as to what happened.  That dog did end up needing to be put down because of cancer in the nose.

Having our GSD Lacy though after married of course but just the memory of her getting cancer...well she got bad, took her to vet..did snapping at my grandaughter, bit at one of Bob's work friends just not normal behavior for her.  She had cancer...so wondering if that has to do with dogs that might all the sudden see changes in.

Just thoughts on mind so typed them, critters that attack.

Copyright © 2021 I’m Global Now. All rights reserved

No comments:

Search This Blog

AZ plus KY

We would go sometimes drive to think called Bullhead city gamble.. close was and you drive thru an area heading that way full full fu...