Translate

Monday, April 12, 2021

Morning Dove Glendale - to KY demands put on.

 1998-1999 AZ Glendale - to KY

Josh had purchased a home this side of town moved shortly before this with Carla and Sammie.  They both worked for same company, Mormans as I recall this side town.  Bob wanted to be out close to lake Pleasant after return from KY, so sold Sesame St house in Tempe.  So we purchased same close area of Glendale, pretty close to Josh.  Plus we were building our retirement home AZ mountains started that, so closer for running..name place again interesting Blueridge Estates. Blueridge happened to be street of first house purchased in KY when we moved.  Also interesting about mountain AZ property was Catholic church built close to it a heavens gazing place.  

The boys had talked their dad into several things with that house..wiring music even outside and pool table. Some things remember...Josh having care Sammie home before Carla as recall, she was fine till mom walked in door, complaining.  That child turning totally different, and Josh basically did all for her anyway.  We had no dog talked about getting one for mountains, Bob wanted Golden Retriever, not me.  So while he was out of town KY..sent Jeremy think both as gave 100 for her, to pick out pup from this litter I wanted.  Well he brought home his pick told me about it might also have talked phone while there.  So called Bob told him about it in KY...wanted to know if he had a name... he said call her History,  haha as in gone I think.  Other thing my sister Cheri had moved to Tucson her husband promoted stationed there.

Cheri, came to help me decorate some, we put up all Betty paintings I had, she purchase and made flower arrangement for my entry.. and we took the pup with us and drove mountains to show her where building.  Pup got sick on return think, so had to work with her about car sickness..and figure that out, which we used visiting Josh for daily almost, let her then play with Harley like reward. I held her while Bob drove..figured out if she saw out front fine...if looking me holding her side, she got sick, so would let her sit my lap hold face look forward fixed it.  I sleep with new pup tucked at belly so don't cry at night..also know potty..not that long for them to know maybe week? Then put color on them leash tied with their bed at my side..drop hand down to know when hear them, if won't shut up take them out, let know I am there...sometimes all you need, they don't want to potty bed.

Bob working from home, I did get part time job at walmart well at cell phone company with booth set up in walmart, sold cell phones, just asked Bob he can't remember neither me on why left, didn't last long.  So was home, we had put two desks in one bedroom so was in office with Bob, had to be quiet...used head phones.  Listened to and called in even to program called "prepare for war" got anointing oil from them, and of course heard prophet Daniel Bohler warnings about nuking Lexington KY.  Well all the sudden Unysis had to have Bob back in KY, I said NO you are working remote can do and not leave, building house we were.  Pressure put on him, I just cryed to the Lord, we had huge closet mstr bedroom went inside sat floor crying, didn't want to go get nuked!!  So I put all these things on this..wouldn't leave children either..  So said well if boys move family move and you get that done train them Unysis higher them give jobs and Josh in divorce at that time, so wanted Samantha too my family, and 3 homes to sell as our sons had their own homes!!  So lots of demands put on that for it to even be able to happen.

Well who the heck knew the boys would agree  hahaha, and J think first to sell place moved in with us we had 4 bedroom place.  Josh close just drove over..Bob started training them from the house.  They would take breaks and shoot pool.  Re Samantha, well Carla's mom talked to me didn't want Carla to have her, she was horrible mother, had moved in with Kathy, and she ended up with care.  So could that happen??  Well it did, Carla gave consent to leave state with her.  Then Bob's mom wanted to go, as Mary had moved to Portland, OR where Susan was after her divorce.  So a 4th house to sell.  Well Betty's sold right away..she moved in with us.  All stuff put in storage together.

When time to move boys moved first..Bob and I went with them to help set up..a mess moved in one place...then those boys had to load it all up again and move to another place after a while.  First in Silver Lakes... then Duckers.  While at Silver Lake, Sammie fell broke collar bone. Welcome to KY.

Bob would then travel and stay with boys while in KY think.  Our place wasn't selling, last to go.  The man was going to leave me in AZ with his mother till place sold... I had a fit at that one, sought the Lord about it.  I then emailed Bob about it that not right, you don't leave wife behind...and with his mom.  Well wasn't to long, he called me and what said after I said hello... he said "Pack it, pack that shit you are moving to KY"  So it was a step to trust the Lord to sell the place.  So we sent Betty out by airplane for boys to get, we rented moving truck hired they were Mexicans to come load and pack truck for long distance move and those guys did a great i mean great job.  We didn't move the L shaped office desks, Bob can't remember but I thought gave them to movers, he said when they took apart they punched hole in wall and Bob had to repair it while we were moving out.

What a trip that was, over my birthday even.  Ice storm when hit Albuquerque into Texas pan handle. Scary trip.  I followed Bob driving his white Ford truck with Lacy in back seat.  Lacy didn't drink, didn't eat, didn't go potty once held it all the way there...weird.  Anyway Bob had had Scot and Jimmy Lynn find us place..just asked Bob he don't think put anything on it.  Scot Paterson a helicopter pilot for Regan.  Jimmy Lynn was Bob's annalist.  That place horrible with wiring of box..fire waiting to happen.. we refused it but had sent the money from AZ for us.  That man wouldn't give us our money back..we took pics and everything shouldn't have been permitted a rental.  Well took that one to the Lord too.  Was told He would take care of it basically forget scripture gave me.  Well waterline broke was in his name we didn't transfer it... and flooded that dudes house  hahahaha  had to pay huge water bill.  again welcome to KY.  So I looked place found one immediately backed up to National Guard Armory KY...think want to say 750 a mo. empty got right in tiny place like we own some 1064 sq ft. the 3 of us, did have fenced yard...so Dec 1999.  Well before end of that month house sold closed same month AZ...all done fax.  

I went looking immediately for house to buy, we did look some on land what Bob wanted and nothing, so I went myself looking.  Found the one on Blueridge, want to say purchased 114000.  We moved in there in February. want to say. That was a fight too...as Bob again didn't want to pay for it cash, pissed me off as I had worked to get us debt free.  I think Josh might have been there at that one...I wanted the man to prove to me what gain be if loan.  He wanted that cash to play stock market...well I knew it, you don't do that except with extra money not livelihood.  Well he paid cash..

 So that was our welcome to KY too, the boys got one and we got one.  I did realize, the reason, God wanted those boys trained by their Dad and only him as he is that good..can't find that in programmers.  I wrote about it here.

Copyright © 2021 I’m Global Now. All rights reserved

No comments:

Search This Blog

AZ plus KY

We would go sometimes drive to think called Bullhead city gamble.. close was and you drive thru an area heading that way full full fu...