Translate

Friday, November 26, 2021

OUR WELCOME TO KENTUCKY

Well since I already on Daddy and I posted regarding things in Kentucky from the starts of what we dealt with as a couple...children really raised already...we left in AZ and came to KY first contract job my husband did.  They wanted him to start maybe 10-2-1995 I think we left AZ about 09-22-1995 as we needed to find a place to rent get in and we did this done by 9-27 really as want to say when they found out he was here wanted him immediately so the man started 9-28-1995 a couple days earlier than contract.

Now Bob was a boss man in AZ...and Ysidro (Y) worked for Bob there a long time but left then to become a contractor ... His first contract was in Georgia..lived with others on a lake as I recall there a 6 mo. contract...then went to Kentucky.  We Y his gal Oceria (she one of the best persons I ever met) and us were friends did travel places together.. will save that stuff for other area.

Y did live in a place in town...we needed something we could do month to month on till I had time to find something doable.  We checked with owners of building Y lived in owned or handled by Peach Rentals.  They would do month to month, and also had furnished as we only brought with us what would fit in back of our covered shell mazda gray truck we called Peppie.  Got that from movie Romancing the Stone...the Mexican they went to had Peppie his li'l mule so that was our mule.  This building had an upstairs area and a basement apt area..we were in basement...no windows but tiny high no see out windows.  So don't know if me or Bob but called it the Peach Pit.  Right by the Capital.  Here pic on Woodland Ave.

  





So I was stuck there no see, in the pit.  Fought cockroaches bad there.. I hate them.  Welcome to hate KY from start for me.  You would think Y would have seen them too when u have that many cock roaches them are all over a building...but he never say anything about those.  Maybe they never bothered him.  Live in a building they don't know existed?? or they never do anything about complaints??  Weird shit to me...when you rent.  I found then a place to rent apt think they call them but this unit we were in was kinda like a patio home..our unit just having 2 for that building and it was on Ridgeview Dr.. off Schinkel..6 month lease this had we moved..this great for renting. 2 br split floorplan 2 baths  LR Kitchen just a long counter no table area but fine...inside laundry room.  I had to search for used furniture.. did buy new bed for us think...and maybe a dresser cheap...purchased used washer/dryer even.  Reason show a bit more is cause other Unisys people rented building there R side.

F them they will not let me add to the bottom of this shit no allow me words even trying html to add lines.  We stayed here a while, we did have thanks giving there for Unisys ppl a few came I did for them that came of course had never used the stove... well that turkey did not get totally done as one of the elements out... so a royal failure that was... the men of course watch foot ball flipping  channels at commercials all men seem to hate... and it is kinda a fight as to whom had the remote.  Me of course an observer of happenings.

Peppie did get broken into at this parking lot and they stole bob's cassette tapes 8 track.  Welcome to number 2 live KY.  Well Bob decided he wanted his own boat...buy a bass tracker... can't have here.. so went looking for new place to live... and rented the house on Chinook Trail...I wrote about a happening there battle wow.  Will link that story about Daddy and I battling as it spiritual attack on me 3rd house.  Welcome to KY. 


 

Copyright © 2021 I’m Global Now. All rights reserved

No comments:

Search This Blog

AZ plus KY

We would go sometimes drive to think called Bullhead city gamble.. close was and you drive thru an area heading that way full full fu...