Translate

Friday, November 26, 2021

Bob Told To Keep Eye On Me by Dorothy? after Judgment of God KY?

1996 - 3/1997

Well I wrote about this KY attack Spiritual attack, that I called my Daddy for...will link that. My guess is that Dorothy after being sent to me on this..we were just temps contract in KY...she told him to keep an eye on me. I had or purchased after I can't remember but 2 book.. one by Kenneth Hagen about the Holy Spirit the other "The power of praise" by Merlin Carothers. I started the book by Hagen first...didn't read much of it at all refused to read any more put it up. So I started the one by Carothers. I want to say we were more towards our end of time here in KY...so even that house fire it is possible was 1997 early.  I loved the book, and at the time wondered why it was not mentioned or used within church services but it wasn't.



I was wowed by the book...in what I remember though it was like a test..a bible study group or prayer group gathered to do...so never ever done in church. Testing really as recall that is a lot of years ago...things he had experienced in his life doing and basically wanting to see how it worked for needs with a prayer group as recall.. not done church service as recall. They logged and kept track of answer to prayer...each person did...and reported believe they did.

They as I recall told to write down their request...paper person need etc things as that... bring front.. well alter is front folks he had a basket or something for all them to be placed in. Then they worshiped the Lord...that was their time was worship and praise the Lord... it was like wow seeing things done. Living in the life..and boy I should be doing with this so frustrating battles on this puter and am not.. but I do talk head and worship as do. Thanking Father, for that bad thing happening it was...rather than what I been doing  It to me now I see it different and how it could be used very powerful hand in hand with the other.  Should there be time in service for a sermon?  Well I think reading the words of God fitting for that one as Yeshua did do.

Well Bob had to read what I was reading I guess think because told keep eye on is my guess. That man would grit his teeth and thank the Lord trying to do this book...so pissed he would get at some things... the funniest one to me we were already back in AZ left KY.. went fishing with his mom too took her.. and his line would get stuck constant battle to even fish.. So it was constant gritting teeth saying this...rather than swear. So what did God do???? That man caught the biggest Bass he has ever caught. Well of course it didn't last long even with God giving him something better than he ever got fishing. But he did try try try book. Me well I laugh inside. God is funny...and that man had to do this constant...I forget how many times.

Yet this the same man when I asked if he prayed for me in 2012 or so... said he never prayed... woeeeeeeeeeee. but thanked God he did.  Thanksgiving mentioned...but also asking within scripture.. well asking is the written.. put words of God to them requests put all in basket maybe upon entering into church do...people know a head of time.. them be right up front where War done too.. then move to praise them sitting at the alter..where God said them were in Rev.  Them are not there folks.  Prayers front center alter.. War done there..prayer tongues 2 men try..Yeshua send by 2... and worship.  We have absolutely no idea that that would bring or what would happen how to continue service.

I did write the first part editing the war Daddy did for me here KY...this next I received... but prior to leaving as were kicked out not done with contract I think..told a month a head or so it was happening... and woeeeee 100 yr flood KY..we left it.

 

Copyright © 2021 I’m Global Now. All rights reserved

No comments:

Search This Blog

AZ plus KY

We would go sometimes drive to think called Bullhead city gamble.. close was and you drive thru an area heading that way full full fu...