Translate

Monday, November 22, 2021

Dad Spent Time With Son's

For a first post really about Bob and being a dad, he was great with his son's will later if still have team pictures even with Bob he always was involved. Coached certain team sports even with them. Bob and I even during raising our children did great really in a worldy sense where marriage and raising of children went I think. Two thumbs up I would give him. Great provider..changed jobs to be with his son's too...so had his boy's in mind...a desire he did have that man to be better than how raised I feel...and he did this. Teaching training and would have those boy's involved with his projects if they wanted..very willing man to train in all he knew..and he was a handy man..not afraid to learn himself how to fix and do anything. He continues to this day to even share any knowledge he has regarding any questions.

He got involved with us women wanting and playing softball even as we had not good coaches and ones would not stay to coach us..as in having no practice. You can't win anything without it even in the Word of God. There it was lacking. A lot of his involvement for women's team was begging him my girlfriend Becky across the street, she knew he coached son's...and Becky wanted practice Bob would do this with boy's team. We all did have lots of fun during all those years, friends as we even played then co-ed ball..so fun years they were and very active and busy, Becky chose wisely, her husband played co-ed too. So fun years, not centered around work or work people. To me even being around all those people I had the best of the lot couldn't have asked for better.

Children grow up and leave...for us a totally new ball game. Will share good highlight as that was a lot of years of fun.  Struggles are in everything we had our share believe me during this time even.

As a parent you desire or at least I did I have no clue how Bob feels he didn't talk much.. but for me, my desire for son's was to get just the best qualities from each of us.  Not carry on the bad qualities.

There was no place I could think of being to raise children, perfect small starter home view everything front and back..great to keep eye on front and back.. by one of the best parks there was..close we walked and walked to elementary school without the thing being in view.  Could not have asked for better, it was tops.  No one in family had it that good..purchased boat even..did that also while young.. best we had, paid 26,250.00 for that house, Bob's dad purchased for us VA loan no money down, he sold to us for $1.oo..new construction completed except flooring and I maybe upgraded stove I chose, original color black trim, I had choice of several that model and location but think that total...moved my sis birthday 3/28/1974 or 5.  The black faded with AZ sun over the year, I chose new color blue.   Mounted police at park..it was a wow park...bad part on other side of canal and tracks, Guadalupe and dealing with Mexican gangs at time.

Becky and I kept our street clean and clear of them, boy's dealt more with in high school.

Bob's mother purchased 1/2 this house when he had to move Glendale, then to Mesa each them about a year and had to buy out his mom get our house back.. interesting numbers and parent involvement.  Think we put price at 32,000.00 then for her by half of.  I will have to look up what it was set at when we buy back..and interesting think Bob made his sister be straw party sale to clear title.

Copyright © 2021 I’m Global Now. All rights reserved

No comments:

Search This Blog

AZ plus KY

We would go sometimes drive to think called Bullhead city gamble.. close was and you drive thru an area heading that way full full fu...