Translate

Saturday, May 1, 2021

Jeremy & Joshua as 3-6 month olds

 Because I did this with both my sons, I just am not putting a year.  All mothers, of course start with the milk first, then move to rice cereal, then add apple sauce usually how the pattern goes.  Most mom's will follow that and do the right thing making their child eat this.. baby spits out, wipe face with spoon catching it and shoveling it again.  Where mom's fail, are in the next phases, when we have to deal with veggies, and meats, oh yes and them cobbler desert type things, good sweets they seem to do well on.  Start mixing the fruit even some mom's give in and don't buy a fruit any longer as they spit out.  So let me ask you...just who is it that creates a picky eater??  Shall I hand you a mirror to look into??  

Now there are some mom's well I did this, who will taste that stuff they put out for babies.  Some of it tastes like crap, wouldn't want to eat it myself.  So what do?  Handy dandy grinder for baby, I would make myself.  I ate peas, babies don't seem to like them...well I prefer frozen, not that mushie canned stuff. Hey it is cheaper than baby food and buy and cook...and grind in this:


So I used to make my children as tiny eat all different kinds of things.  Now my husband to this day over 70 and will not eat a pear.  Well who's fault was that?  For this day and age...unfortunately we have people living on junk food.  I think everyone should be poor to be forced to cook make lots of meals with just one chicken...no not the boneless, skinless..buying them whole low cost ones cutting them up yourself.  For you one meal at McDonalds for dinner well heck I could make many meals...feed lots of children many meals.  So you can blame it on parenting and woman who won't cook. Monkey see monkey do.   What Gov do, feed the habit even with food stamp program...assign food, whole chicken, hamberger, how many different things make with them?  Noodles rice, frozen veggies, fruit what ever is lowest cost to feed family.  Basics of life there is a song about it.

Well everyone has things they don't prefer, and that is fine too, but refusing to even taste new things it creates too.  One movie thought so funny of course this was a child turned big, but tasted everything, now some didn't like  hahaha  but tasted it all for goodness sakes...obviously a child raised to eat.  I just laugh at this movie clip start at marker :20 to :54  then move to 1:36 to 2:10  hahaha  but he tasted it.  Now that is not a normal diet...but fact is he tried it...picky eaters don't like the look and turn away.


Copyright © 2021 I’m Global Now. All rights reserved

No comments:

Search This Blog

AZ plus KY

We would go sometimes drive to think called Bullhead city gamble.. close was and you drive thru an area heading that way full full fu...