Translate

Saturday, May 1, 2021

Jeremy and Joshua a year old +

 At this age they are starting some already walking.  Well we could not afford hardly anything starting out...yet parents purchase toys for grandchildren we did at special occasions.  I couldn't even afford to buy a toy box for them.  So what I do well toys are usually out in the living room when tiny.  I got a cardboard box, for a few cents purchased sticky back drawer and shelf paper, and covered the box with it so it looked nicer in the living room.

Toys out during the day, well always comes time to pick them up.  So I would stand behind them take a hand in each one my hands walk them over to a toy and walk them to toy box to drop it in.  Over and over I did this.  Yes took some time it is slow with them little ones...but didn't take them long when I said pick up your toys and put them in the box...they walked and did it themselves.  It was quicker then  lol  Then I was just the monitor...point out if they missed one...make them go get it.  Not done till you are done.

So I was hard on my children...today might get reported.  Child abuse you know.  Forcing a 1 year old to pick up their toys...how dare you.  Why she is making that child clean house at a year old.

And even where my husband was concerned and his mowing the yard as they were older 2 push type mowers...lower bar they can reach..hold on and walk with child..slow slow mowing but what does it teach?  They say the first 5 years are some of the most important years of learning.  Just what do you teach yours?

Copyright © 2021 I’m Global Now. All rights reserved

No comments:

Search This Blog

AZ plus KY

We would go sometimes drive to think called Bullhead city gamble.. close was and you drive thru an area heading that way full full fu...