Translate

Wednesday, December 21, 2022

CHOOSING A NAME 1ST CHILD

11-1971 TO 1-1972 I chose this time frame as being PG you really make sure you will marry first, then too after we did marry we did know the name before Jeremy's birth. Now Bob loved the song Jeremiah was a bull frog... at the time don't really know what that song reminded him of prior to us meeting.. things often relate to a person certain memories.. and he had lived with his uncle Bob in CA for a while too prior to us marrying. So hard to tell maybe he would know. It obviously had meaning to him and was never a song of mine. Bob though told me it was a boy period end of discussion to him...like don't even choose a girl name...and I didn't. No never did pics to see don't know they even had that back then. He didn't stop though with Jeremiah also said Zachariah.. so the man had 2 names never did say anything as to why Zachariah.

Hearing the names I did put my foot down...and blurted out of my mouth "There will be NO ARIAH'S IN THIS HOUSE! IT WILL BE JEREMY OR ZACHARY!" Thinking about that this morning I don't know why I was so adamate and acted that way so went and looked up the meaning of ARIAH MEANING OF ARIAH. It shocked the crap out of me lol. Funny posting this now think but would have to look the prophet that gave his daughter to the man that won the war hahaha. have to check that again as the daughter did then ask her father for land in a valley think...he gave it to her and her husband.

Just a note may mention else where but my mom never spelled Jeremy's name right and it is in the NT KJV which she used. She always spelled his name Jerome and that is another way the name was spelled.. the "me" part is what stands out was she sending a clue? Jer o me hahaha well wouldn't even have thought of such cept being trained about games of men by Matthew. Her mother could never spell my name right...she on cards always used my legal name but never put the "a" on the end so it was always Cynthi Are spelling errors inherited?

No comments:

Search This Blog

AZ plus KY

We would go sometimes drive to think called Bullhead city gamble.. close was and you drive thru an area heading that way full full fu...