Translate

Wednesday, December 21, 2022

A Wanted No Children Man

SONS THAT WANTED NO CHILDREN

Well the reason I put things this way, is because on this same day posted about Jeremy's name. Now for Joshua his an unusual story in the fact that I was married to a man that he and his brother never wanted children. That alone is strange and would/should make a person ask why? Jeremy as I said was PG for before marriage, not so with Joshua. The bad part and never did think about till there were a few abnormalities in his birth, was again pointing to Doctors and drugs. Can Almighty fixer those things caused by drugs that man made? Yes I do believe He can do anything. The 2.5 children households being pushed and other countries women were using the "pill" which I did do after having first child. There were warnings on them re getting pregnant you were to wait so long, problem was they made you that much more fertile many things did happen to children of pregnancies regarding this. These found out after the fact really unless you happen to read all the paper shit they do with drugs.

I felt myself ovulating with Joshua wanting another child and Bob did permit.. talked him into before work as felt it on my right front side told him I was ovulating lets go have a quickly before you leave for work.. he did as requested. I got PG I did and don't remember if I did mark my calendar I could have and given my gynecologist Dr Seyman a jew, that date...as missed my period and got checked. So once again..here we were with the naming of a child. hahaha well again Bob called it to be a boy for me not to bother with a girls name, but my mom's mom had mentioned to me that no one in family named a daughter her grandma's name Sarah. I told her that if I had a girl I would for her. Bob of course named him Joshua and there was no problem with me on that one. So we did have 2 and he did say to me when we brought Josh home... I am glad you wanted another one. My daddy shocked at 1. submitting to any name.. 2. getting PG and really shocked at me ever having or choosing to have another. You wonder where these men think things. Now J was 17" long I don't have Josh's but want to say he was 21.5 inches I just can't remember as Sammie was long also. Other stories around Joshua will be written but this mainly to tell the names and how chosen in the Jacobs house.

No comments:

Search This Blog

AZ plus KY

We would go sometimes drive to think called Bullhead city gamble.. close was and you drive thru an area heading that way full full fu...