Translate

Thursday, August 19, 2021

Some dog years

 

 Instructions left to sons while we were in KY 1995 contract

We of course used to laugh and tease saying our children wouldn’t leave home so we did lol well we didn’t have dogs any longer...told the kids not to get one I think but josh did I think he got Harley then. Josh was a critter dude hahaha like his mom so I would let him get several things… he had lots more than I ever did. But hey I liked watching them too.

 1999 move to KY

 Joe Crisp working thru us..lived backed up to maybe down a house to owner of our rental… Joe had a herding dog forget the breed, black white sheep dog remember watching movies about the breed and competitions with them they will also use that breed for akc field stuff race.. .you don’t get dogs like that with nothing to do. Anyway he had back surgery all kinds of stuff problems and finally put the young dog down.

My dog training Farm started 2005

Well bob made me all that stuff to play with for the dogs, never competed just had fun with them. Weaving in and out the poles made dog ramp sch for that… made my jumps...used old house vinyl and velcro to stick how high wanted it...made my own balance beam using piece of wood 2x4 lifted on brick just liked to play. Just was curious once learned some things from David just what a pup could learn and how fast...for myself really.

Copyright © 2021 I’m Global Now. All rights reserved

No comments:

Search This Blog

AZ plus KY

We would go sometimes drive to think called Bullhead city gamble.. close was and you drive thru an area heading that way full full fu...