Translate

Tuesday, August 24, 2021

NO MORE POSTS

 There will be no more posts on these sites...will build to help the only person in family that talks to me normal whom I have known since high school, my sister Con, only one that would often come see me.  So will skin the cat, preventing my site for my brother-in-law,  my sister's family deserves support with their things.  My family well who the heck knows.

If you are interested in anything else have fun.  Scroll all you want here on my life.  When I see this type shit well it is very fitting for septic that is for sure, when you promote man over Yeshua and the Gospels you must really suck.

Copyright © 2021 I’m Global Now. All rights reserved

No comments:

Search This Blog

AZ plus KY

We would go sometimes drive to think called Bullhead city gamble.. close was and you drive thru an area heading that way full full fu...